Pre-Drain System Scrub for Spas
SPA-500 is a concentrated cleaning product for spas. This is a unique product for Orenda, because it is not intended for use with bathers in the water. It is a powerful scrubbing formula designed to clean the spa and its internal system (pipes, jets, etc.) Follow directions on the bottle for a deep clean before draining and refilling your spa. SPA-500 includes our trademark enzymes to break down and digest non-living organic waste, leaving your system extra clean for refilling.
SPA-500 is NSF/ANSI Certified Standard 50 & 60*
*Meets drinking water treatment standards when used as directed. Do not use with bathers in the water.
Made in the USA
- Shake the bottle well before addition.
- Remove filter from the system and clean separately.
- Turn on the Spa/Hot Tub circulation and jets
- Pour SPA-500 directly into the body of water (8oz. per 500 gallons of water).
- Run system with all jets/pumps turned on for 5-10 minutes.
- After 5-10 minutes, turn system off for another 5-10 minutes.
- After being off for 5-10 minutes, turn the whole system back on for another 5-10 minutes.
- After 5-10 minutes of the whole system running, turn the system off and drain the water from the Spa/Hot Tub.
- While draining the spa, thoroughly rinse the shell and run a water hose through the skimmer/suction line.
- After Spa/Hot Tub has been completely drained:
- Reinstall cleaned filter
- Refill with fresh water
- Adjust chemistry to Spa/Hot Tub manufacturer’s specifications. You can use the Orenda App to help with this!