How to use enzymes (CV-600 and CV-700)
- Purge Dose – 1 Quart per 10,000 gallons
- Maintenance Dosage Weekly – start with 10 ounces per 10,000 gallons (Commercial Pools); 5 ounces per 10,000 gallons Residential Pools) “White Fly” – Maintenance dose will have to increased if the infested trees are not treated
- Maintenance Dose is adjusted to the amount of Organic Waste the pool has, more Organic Waste more Enzymes, less Organic Waste less Enzymes
- Very Important – the more consistent a pool operator is at using enzymes the less they will need to maintain the pool
- CV 600 & CV 700 are both NSF Certified. This means both products can be put on a feeder without fear that the Health Department will shut them down. This is the only product on the market today that can make that claim.
- Enzymes will not bind filtration; it will actually keep filtration and all other equipment cleaner and working better.
- Enzymes cannot perform at maximum performance with high levels of chlorine, recommended not to exceed 10ppm.
- Metals in water can affect the efficacy of enzymes. The use of SC 1000 will increase the ability of enzymes to work.
- “WHITE FLY” – Treatment of White Fly is an organic issue, the purge is critical to the treatment of White Fly. Double the normal purge dose explained in step #1.
Call Orenda Technologies, Inc. @ 1-866-763-4269 with any questions